* the oe udhcpc calls /usr/share/udhcpc/default.script which
calls run-parts -a "$1" /etc/udhcpc.d, so we can install
our script as 60ntp
* using /etc/default/udhcpc-ntp to have the possibility
to disable it on the target, its enabled per default
* bump the PRINC
[holger: Depending on some global settings /var/log will be a
symlink to "volatile". But when we log to a file we want it to
be persistent. So make sure /var/log is not pointing to volatile
but a real directory]
CONFIG_IFUPDOWN_UDHCPC_CMD_OPTIONS was set to '-n' which means
"Exit with failure if lease cannot be immediately negotiated."
What we'd rather want is for udhcpc to continue to run until a lease can
finally obtain. Otherwise we have a race condition in case the DHCP
server is not reachable for a few seconds during system boot, and end up
having a system that is permanently without an IP address.
This fixes ORT#639
We are currently using 1.5 (dora). Copy the bbappends to the
yocto-dizzy directory and update the version numbers. For busybox
enable all features that were enabled between dora and origin/master.
For opkg_svn.bbapend. In dizzy there is a version attached to it.
This means we need to remove it from the yocto-shared directory
and keep it everywhere else.
* take the baudrate for the grub serial console setting
from the kernel-cmdline which the system was booted from
* better parsing of the options which the install-script
gets from init
* Video Mode, VGA mode are not used right now and make it
empty right now.
Make sure that there is at least a basic depmod in the image. This
is needed as fallback for kernel upgrades that execute depmod in the
postinst script. The dora busybox will always have it so we should
have it too. Sync the defconfig with dora.
* systemd has no way to set flexible enviroment variables,
though setting or dropping variables based on other settings is not
* EnvironmentFile option in systemd can only have name value pairs no logic
* Best solution for this problem found at
using a shell before starting the service
* move the parameter logic from sysvinit startup file to syslog-startup.conf
and source syslog-startup.conf from the busybox-syslog default file
* /etc/syslog-startup.conf is now the only config file
* works with bash and busybox-shell
* bump PRINC