UBL is setting up the flash timings (A1CR) and so far U-Boot
was overwriting it with a timing for the EVB development board
of TI. Let UBL define ECC/ChipSelect and the A1CR timings.
This might now cause different kind of flash issues because the
per chip timings might be "wrong". This is why this commit should
needs to stay in testing a bit longer. We should use this commit
on RevC, D, E and F hardware ourselves a bit.
I didn't know that u-boot was creating a package and installing
the bin into /boot. The detection of the file seems to have
changed and a new QA error comes up.
ERROR: u-boot-v2011.12+gitAUTOINC+f6453a3911-r0 do_package: QA Issue: split_and_strip_files: 'file /home/oebuilds/jenkins/workspace/Yocto-Master/label/OE/build/tmp/work/sysmobts_v2-poky-linux-gnueabi/u-boot/v2011.12+gitAUTOINC+f6453a3911-r0/package/boot/u-boot-sysmobts-v2-v2011.12+gitAUTOINC+f6453a3911-r0' failed [split-strip]
This seems to have been introduced by changing the LC_ALL to
en_US.UTF-8. I have started a dialogue with upstream development
but as we do not need a u-boot package, let's just remove the
This glib-2.0 version was required by rauc and should have been
placed in the recipes-extra (or recipes-fixes) directory.
Yocto master has imported gobject-introspecition and this requires
a newer version of glib-2.0. For Yocto master this recipe has
replaced the newer one. By moving it to the yocto-dora directory
we continue to use the old version on dora and the default version
Disabling the new "binfmt" doesn't work and breaks the build. I have
sent an email to the mailinglist and this might be fixed but at the
same time binfmt is split into a new package anyway. At the same time
we should enable some items we have now switched off. Once we start
to use/stabilize this build we need to check what we need and what the
Exception: OSError: [Errno 36] File name too long: '/home/oebuilds/jenkins/workspace/Yocto-Master/label/OE/build/tmp/deploy/sources/allarch-poky-linux/Firmware-AbilisFirmware-agereFirmware-amd-ucodeFirmware-atheros_firmwareFirmware-broadcom_bcm43xxFirmware-ca0132Firmware-chelsio_firmwareFirmware-cw1200Firmware-dib0700Firmware-ene_firmwareFirmware-fw_sst_0f28Firmware-go7007Firmware-i2400mFirmware-ibt_firmwareFirmware-it913xFirmware-iwlwifi_firmwareFirmware-IntcSST2Firmware-MarvellFirmware-mwl8335Firmware-myri10ge_firmwareFirmware-OLPCFirmware-phanfwFirmware-qat_dh895xcc_firmwareFirmware-qla2xxxFirmware-r8a779x_usb3Firmware-radeonFirmware-ralink_a_mediatek_company_firmwareFirmware-ralink-firmwareFirmware-rtlwifi_firmwareFirmware-tda7706-firmwareFirmware-ti-connectivityFirmware-ueagle-atm4-firmwareFirmware-via_vt6656Firmware-wl1251Firmware-xc4000Firmware-xc5000Firmware-xc5000cFirmware-sianoFirmware-qualcommAthos_ar3kFirmware-qualcommAthos_ath10k'
When restoring the backup the rootfs is mounted in /rootfs/data
and the symlink to the real file would then not work. Attempt to
change the directory first to get a relative symlink.
Untested change and needed for rauc